Friday, March 11, 2005

I Want It That Way

To quote Mr. Joel, "Oh what a night". And that's Billy Joel. We went to Moxie's for Trevor's birthday today. And that was the beginning of the adventures. On our way back, well, we were waiting for the C-train and it arrives, and Trevor was making sure that little James was on the train. Little did we know that he was validating his ticket. (We had been waiting for about 5 or more minutes before that where he had time to do it). We notice that he was not in the car, so Kris tried to stop the door. It almost stopped her....arm from being on her body. So, he missed the train. So funny! Then it was pictures on the train, Jordan doing ballet, and stuff like that. We decided to wait at Brentwood for James before heading back to our place for cake. It was there that we were seranaded by a drunk man singing at the top of his lungs songs by Backstreet Boys. Seriously, I haven't laughed that hard in a really long time. I really can't describe it, you should just wish you were there. Too bad I didn't purchase a voice recording machine like Scott. It would have come in handy then. Ah well. Then we walked home - Kris a little faster, I guess she didn't like our company or something .. hehe, and we played Scene It. Which Alida and I won. It's fun. Well, I'm going to go to bed now. Tomorrow Alida and I might be watching The Phantom of the Opera!