Monday, April 04, 2005

Another copy

So a while back I saw this on Faith's site, and I wanted to do it, and since I have the time, I'll do it now. 50 quick facts about the Kim.

1. I was born in Oshawa General
2. I have one brother
3. My foot is in the shape of a box
4. I had a car named for me
5. I was contaminated by water
6. I saved up for 2 years to get a 13 inch T.V.
7. I lived in the same place for 18 years
8. I was technically fired from my first real job for sweeping too slow
9. I'm afraid of calling people on the phone because I don't want to disturb them
10. I don't know how to use a cell phone
11. If I were to marry an other ethnically-inclined man, it would be a Tuton
12. I've smoked exactly 4.3 cigars
13. I liked it, and I'd like to do it again
14. I bought a pipe on Family Day of this year
15. I'm going to learn how to smoke it when I go home
16. 48 more days till I go home
17. I don't want to be an actor
18. I don't want kids of my own
19. I didn't know 'gyp' was a racial slur until this year
20. I hate roses
21. I'm a little bit deaf
22. I didn't get my G1 (beginners) until I was 17
23. I almost cried during Phantom of the Opera
24. I cry during Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
25. I want to learn how to be a carpenter
26. I want a garden
27. I'm terrified of all insects
28. I found a gun in my garden when I was a kid
29. I've been an ear witness to a crime
30. My favourite cartoon as a kid was She-Ra
31. The last 2 plays I've acted in, I've played male characters
32. I can't balance spoons on my nose
33. I can't glick
34. I'm a sleep talker and walker
35. I can hockey skate better than figure skate even though I've figure skated for longer
36. I hate Toronto
37. I convinced someone there was a suicide line off the CN Tower
38. I used to be adept at playing the piano and the clarinet
39. I'm knitting a blanket
40. High school was the worst 5 years of my life
41. I'd marry an American to get a green card
42. I'll probably change my mind on that soon
43. I have a poster of A Cinderella Story on the living room wall
44. I have a window in my room that looks onto a hallway's dead end
45. My bathroom looks like a mix between a concentration camp and Narnia
46. I dislike Internet lingo ie. 'u' for 'you' 'prolly' for probably' etc
47. I own 2 seasons of Alias
48. A horse almost flung me with his teeth
49. I was in 2 snowmobile incidents in one day...only one was near fatal
50. When I was 5, I could bite through glass, and did at my aunt and uncle's house