Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Bobcats and Rabbits

I cannot say enough how awesome a show 'Lost' is. It just keeps getting better and better. I don't know what I'm going to do in the summer time without it. Oh, I know....spend time with Kristin!!!!
I was talking to my mom today and she brought up the fact that a few days ago I had told her I hoped to be married before I was 25, and she thought it was a hint! Ha! I told her no, and that it might be better if she arranged someone for me. So, she's got her eye out now!
I had a dream last night, and I was hanging out with some guy after an outdoor performance of Phantom of the Opera, and all of a sudden a bobcat came and caught a rabbit right near us and walked away. We didn't think anything of it. Oh the funny happenings of a dream.
45 more days!

Ciao