Friday, April 08, 2005

Get me the Blueprints

I just got back from the movies with Donna and Leisa. We watched The Aviator. That's a fine piece of film there. Leonardo did quite a good job. It was a long movie though - almost 3 hours- but it really flew by...no pun intended. I think the next movie is going to be Phantom of the Opera when I buy it. We were hoping to see it tonight, but it's only playing down in Canyon Meadows.
So I had planned to make spinach dip for Alida's shindig tomorrow, then I was just going to make blueberry crisp, but due to unforseable (Is that how you spell it? I doubt it) back pains, I resolved to "make" something at the Co-op. Hey, it kind of works; I'm making the money to buy whatever I'm bringing.
You know, I think that's all I can bring to the table right now.

Ciao