Thursday, June 30, 2005

Gaius Sold Furniture

Can you believe all the bleedin' mosquito's? Good grief! When I came home from work yesterday and I was sitting on a bench I thought the bugs were surrounding me because I smelled (I got a little self-conscious about that) but then I discovered they weren't just after me. Curses! I just had some banana stuff last night too at Moxies. Glad I was thinking. Note to self: Mosquito's are attracted to bananas. Go on banana fast. The end is in sight! Tonight I hung out with the girls on Project. They were so nice and welcoming, and Lisa laughs at my jokes. Always a fan of that. Tomorrow, I'm tagging along with them to rollerblading and fireworks. I'm glad, for I was afraid I would be a Canada Day Loner. No fun with that - it's potentially worse than a New Year's Eve Loner. The only thing I'm worried about is the lengthy hiatus I've taken from blading. I just have to remind myself that it's different from skating and to not try hockey stops. I learned that the hard way last year. Anyhoo,

Ciao