Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Get Off Of My Cloud

Yesterday Donna gave me some iris', chicks and hen, and chives to start my garden. Today, she picked up for me some petunias, and some dusty John mill things. It's great! I'm hoping to get some rhubarb too so I can make me some pie! Having two days off in a row seems great, but it's only fun if you have someone to share it with. I was bored out of my mind. I found out yesterday that dad dislocated his shoulder again, just by opening a door. It's hard to think of him as gimped up; he's never been really hurt before. I found out today, that there is a mega huge chance I can go home over the holidays! I just have to work boxing day, but hopefully I can get an early shift, and fly home that day and hopefully stay for the week! If that didn't make my day, I don't know what will. Oh, AND, in my pepsi case I think I won a trip for two to Kelowna for a chance to tee up for a million. I'm thinking of giving them a call to see what's what. It'd be fun to go, but hopefully I don't have to golf, because let's face it. It's incredibly boring! I need a bbq for the 16th, and I don't want to buy one, so hopefully I can borrow me one for my shish kabobs. Well, nothing more to report. Dar Mqbool's last day is Friday.

Ciao