Saturday, July 09, 2005

Janie's Got A Gun

Best day in a long time! Nicky came to see me and we had lunch together, and when I was done work, she came over to my place, where we rented pizza and watched Lemony Snickett's A Series of Unfortunate Events. I must say, it was a pretty rocking movie! I feel bad for her though because it took 2 and a half hours to get to my neck of the woods. She's going to be exploring the LRT so I hope that makes it faster! It's been too long since we've seen each other.
Yesterday I went to see the Stampede Parade. What a great time! There was 175 floats or so; way bigger than the Santa Claus Parade in Cannington! I saw the wee little chuck wagon horses. So cute; I wanted to take one home with me! And I saw a sheep dog herding sheep. It was so cool to see, the discipline that dog has to listen to it's master. All the guy did was whistle, and the dog knew what to do.
Whew, I'm beat!

Ciao