Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Where Is the Moment We Needed The Most

Hmm, updating. I don't often get stressed, but tonight at work I was tres stressed. Like shaky/clammy hands stressed. I had to write handbills, and process credit cards the Amish way. With a huge contraption that presses the numbers into the paper. Never again!
Nicky needs a job by Thursday. Everybody pray! I don't want to go another almost decade.
Deanna's coming back tomorrow. I need to adjust to another person living in the house.
School starts on Tuesday/Wednesday. I need to accept being a 5th year student. It's so bleedin' hard!
Alida's leaving on Thursday. Pray that she's kept safe and comes back more wonderful than she already is.
My dad needs to see a surgeon for his shoulder, and he might need surgery for his arm. He's not liking that.
I would like a car, and if I did get one I'd feel I'd have a lot more opportunities for things.
I'm tired and I'm going to bed.

Ciao