Thursday, August 25, 2005

Coming In Out of the Rain to Hear the Jazz go Down

I had the best night in a long time. I tagged along with Joya, after Quest, to Denny's with a bunch of her friends. I haven't laughed that hard in a while. It was great. Friday I'm going to Joey's Tomato's. I've never been there before; hope it's ok. I got my hair cut today. Well, more trimmed than cut, and I got some bangs. It cost $40 before tips! When did a trim get so expensive? Granted, she styled my hair, but she put so much product in there that I hopped in the shower and washed it all out before anyone could see me like that. I like the bangs; she did a good job, I just don't know if it was worth $40. Last year when I went there it only cost $30, and even that was expensive. When I went home and got Teri to cut my hair the most she ever charged was $21, and that was because she styled it; and boy did she ever do a good job. I loved my hair like that! I only wish I could do it to me! Well, I won't go there again!

Ciao