Saturday, October 22, 2005

And Then She Turned to Go

Well, folks, I am not having any more computer problems. Why? Because I got a new computer. You see, mine crashed yesterday, and while God was gracious enough to grant me enough time to save all my precious memories, I wasn't able to save my computer. I know it seems funny, but I kind of miss it. It came with me from Ontario. We've been through a lot together. Movies, music, stories. We had good times. This new computer is pretty cherry. It's a lot lighter than the one I had, and the guy that helped me set it up was incredible. He charged an extra $200, but he added a lot of anti-virus and anti-spyware stuff and taught me how to use everything and how to treat my computer that will make it last. Oh, and I have a DVD writer on my computer. I have no idea what to do with that, but we'll learn right? So, if you're in the market for a new computer, laptop or desktop, or even just for repairs, he has the best rates I've heard, and he'll come to you. My computer crashed yesterday, he ordered it yesterday and I got it today. I told him I'd refer him, so, let me know and I'll hook you up.
I had an excellent voice class. Alida, I wish you could've heard me, my voice went so low! I was so proud of myself. I did the lyrics to The Battle of Evermore, which is just full of beautiful imagery. I went away from that class so proud of my abilities. Somedays, you just need classes like that!
I had a phone interview with Future Shop yesterday, and they said they'd call me in for an in-person interview, so I hope that comes soon. I think it'd be really fun to work there! Well, I think that's about it for now. I planned out my next month or two, and it's going to be pretty busy. I'm really going to have to discipline myself.

Ciao