Saturday, March 11, 2006

I Did My Best, It Wasn't Much

Ask me how my Thursday night went sometime. I don't think I'll post on it, because well, it's a better story to tell in person, and I don't want people to think the less of me.
On to less fun things. I've been sick for the past little while. Wednesday I was sick at work and came home, Thursday I felt fine until I ate something then I was sick again, Friday once again I was fine until I ate something and left work early. I've figured out the interim cure. Don't eat anything.................and the only thing that makes me feel ok is 7up. So I will be taking that to work with me. I hope it does it's job. I want to do mine. Being sick means that I haven't been doing anything, much less my homework, so I am going to be a giant stressball, and that probably means I'll get sicker because I'll be so manic. Oy, such a vicious cycle. I guess I better fill up my nalgene with pop now.

Ciao