Saturday, February 25, 2006

We're Going to Make it After All

Worst reading break ever. And I don't understand it. Kristin was up, so that was completely fun. I still had some classes though, and rehearsals, so maybe that was part of it. I think the worst of it is that all week I felt sick - and not fun cold sick. Hurt tummy, constant nausea and headaches as the day is long. Needless to say I did not do any homework that I had planned. It was so bad yesterday that I called in sick with hopes that I would be better today for my longer shift. No such luck. But, I'm going to go in to work and hope and pray they would let me out early. I'm finding it hard to sleep because I can't find a sleep position that doesn't make my stomach hurt. Oy. And tomorrow I'm going to be painting and learning how to use a sound board, and getting up really early. Kim needs more sleep and yet, more hours in the day as well!
And now for the big news: Deanna and I are probably moving at the end of April. I've lived in a basement of some sort or the other for 4 years now. It's time for a change. Juliana, a girl in the drama program, is moving in with her dance teacher, and according to a friend has one of the best places to live. It's a two bedroom townhouse. It's got a fireplace and, drumroll please, a bath tub! It's a little bit more money, but I think I'm going to take Joya up on her offer as soon as my play is done in April and get another job at Canadian Tire. I think it's definitly worth it.
Well, I'm going to go do nothing - can't eat breakfast, is there any point in packing a lunch?

Ciao