Friday, January 27, 2006

Stand Up And Shout

Well, I guess I am officially an Albertan. That's right folks, I was pleasantly surprised yesterday with the arrival of $400 from Mr. Ralph Klein. Definitly helps with the not going broke plan. We're getting full cable tomorrow, and I'm kind of upset. You see, when I called to get the innanet/cable bundle the person I talked to said that while the cable guy can't come the same day as the innanet guy, I wouldn't have to pay the installation fee. Because that person did not make a note of it, and I didn't take down his name, we are getting stuck with a $40 installation fee. I understand their reasoning, I just wish I didn't get screwed because other dishonest people have ruined it for the rest of us.
I went to a chiropractor today. Yes, I've succumbed. Lately my jaw has been really sore, and swelling up, so I talked to my dance teacher, and she (as well as Deanica) recommended very strongly that I go to a chiropractor. Since one comes to the school, I figured I'd give it a shot. Turns out I've got pretty bad sinus blockage, and my neck is out of allignment. He was really nice (I'm terrifed of all white-coated people), and I'm going back on Wednesday. I'm actually looking forward to potentially being able to chew without my jaw clacking.
For those of you interested, my show is going up April 6th at 7:30.

Ciao