Thursday, February 16, 2006

And Runnin' Runnin'

My fingy hurts. During an exercise on Monday wherein Scott was a sado-masochistic doctor and I was a spy, we had a fight over a hanger (the only weapon I could find). It ended when he ripped it out of my hand and not long after that Cindy put an end to it. I noticed that quite a lot of skin had been torn off as well, but it wasn't till a few moments after that it started bleeding hardcore. It's a lot better now - I can go around without a bandaid, but my finger is still swollen, and I can't make a fist without pain.
I've started rehearsals for my show. Sometimes people can be a pain, but sometimes it's nice just to laugh and be silly. Next Tuesday the actors are to be off-book, so that should make things much better.
Oh, I was going to bring attention to a website that I've begun to frequent. Not only is it a website, but it's also a book called Post Secret. Just go to the site and it will explain everything. It gets updated every Sunday, so don't be dismayed when you go day after day and there is no change.
I've also made my first book list. I don't know how well this will work, but I'm thinking of slowly chipping away at those books and not to create another one until this one has been completed (either read or bought) preferrable bought as I would like a huge library, but I would also like low debt, so priorites no?

Ciao