Thursday, March 02, 2006

Wanted, Dead or Alive


My eye has been sporadically twitching since the musical showcase at the beginning of February. It's recently getting worse as it gets its spasms every hour or so. It's actually starting to hurt a wee bit too. People seem to think it's stress related, and I reckon they are right.
I've discovered some things in the past week.
1. I can't paint
2. I can't speak in a proper British accent. It seems I can only do it when I'm making fun of Hugh Grant or Keira Knightly.
3. I have a Berble midterm on Monday
4. My brain leaks onto my scalp making my hair on the top of my head never ever dry no matter how hot/long I blow dry it.
5. I could have added chicken to that ceasar salad I bought the other day.
6. Even though people only have a small paragraph to memorize in my play they can stil make up words and screw it up horribly and then had the gall to say "are you sure" when told they were saying them wrong.

But sometimes being a director is fun

Ciao