Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I Just Wanna Bang On My Drums All Day

Waffle irons, "pineapples", lobster, POD, trying to honk the horn, and shopping carts. That pretty much sums up my shopping trip with Joya. Good times. We're pretty sure we share a brain.
I have new neighbours. And I know them. And I can potentially steal some of their rhubarb. We still haven't found a place. I've given my months notice so we really really need one. I can't even get a hold of Jordan because I think his phone has been disconnected.
I haven't had a day off in a week and a day. I'm really tired. Really really really tired.
Alida comes in today. We're hanging out tomorrow and Thursday.
Joya and I are going to try to get advanced tickets for The Da Vinci Code for May 19. I want to support it on opening weekend (Where they get most of their stats I think).
Joya and I are also going to X:3. I'm so excited. I think I almost drooled when I saw the previews for both of those movies. Other movies I want to see: Water, Guys and Balls, The House of Sand, and now I can't remember any more. (These movies are all foreign, but they look excellent).
Did you know Michael W. Smith was in a movie called The Second Chance? Apparently it's good, but when I saw the preview, I didn't see a character, I saw Michael W. Smith. Interesting.
Did you know that Akeelah and the Bee is getting bad reviews? I thought it would be ok. Well it is Starbucks first movie. Next up, The Gap presents, Jungle Book: Mowgli's Revenge.
I said I was tired.

'Nuff Said