Tuesday, December 28, 2004

What are you doing New Years?

My parents left this morning, and I haven't been this upset in a long time. The time went by so fast, and the holidays still aren't over...I mean, New Years is just a few days away, and I think I'm going to be doing it solo this year. It's very depressing. I wish I could have gone home with them. And the worst thing is, they probably won't be able to afford to come up next year. Here's a funny/frustrating thing. I came home to find a message on my machine. I was very excited; no one really calls me. I had to go to the bathroom first, and Kris will guess it, and possibly Scott. I tripped over the cord and unplugged everything. So I have no idea what it was. I bought Scene It? yesterday and I do expect people to play it with me. It looks so fun. Well, I'm going to go now.