Thursday, August 18, 2005

The Game of Life is Hard to Play

So probably the most scariest thing that's happened to me in quite awhile: 2 guys walked into my place today. I usually have the door locked, but Nicky was coming over, so I left it open. I hear the chimes jingle, and I figure it's her. I was in the kitchen at the time making some breadsticks. All of a sudden I hear male voices. This is when I was getting a little worried. I go to the entrance-way, and these guys are on the stairs. I'm a little freaked out by this, and they ask me if this was the chinese barber shop. I had to ask them to repeat it, because I was so incredulous. I said that it wasn't, and they said, 'well where is it?' All I could think of is get the h out of my house, but I say, I've never heard of it. They say, well what number is your place? People, I cannot stress enough, do not walk into a house without knocking if you don't know what number the house is!

On a lighter note, due to a toe injury, I ran over 10 of my stupid injuries on my xanga site. Take a look.

Lock your doors people!

Ciao