Thursday, August 11, 2005

Travelling In A Fried-Out Kombie

So one of my biggest pet peeves is people not being on time. The thing for myself is being on time. I'll be there half an hour early if that's the only time I can make it instead of being 5 minutes late - or "Fashionably Late". The computer at work - the one where we clock in at - is 10 minutes slow. That makes me 10 minutes late for things. I find that so unacceptable - granted, I have very high standards for that sort of thing. I do my part in being on time for work - couldn't they allow me the same courtesy for my other commitments?

And that's my paragraphical rant. I still haven't heard from Penningtons, but they can't guarantee me Sunday's off, and that's really what I want and need.

I can't believe school is starting in like 3 weeks. No one's around; it's so abnormal. Well, people are around, but not from school.

Ciao