Saturday, August 06, 2005

For Those About to Rock, We Salute You

I am so very tired. I halucinated for a good long time last night, and that usually means I wake up sick. True enough; Kim's not feeling too well. I've got my package for the Pepsi thing. Joya and I will be flying Air Canada. I've never flown them before. Hopefully they won't go on strike when we want to go there. This thing is pretty intense; there's this contract Joya and I have to sign, but there also has to be a witness. It's crazy. Good thing Kristin's around for a bit more. We're probably going to Cheesecake tonight. It's starting to be a tradition of ours.

Last night Trevor, Kristin and I went to Shakespeare in the Park, and boy do I know how to pick these things. Not only was it A Midsummer's Night Dream (my 1 of 2 favourite Shakespearean comedies), but they decided to have it set in the 80's, and all the fairies were hard core 80's rocker people. Nick Bottom and the players were Beastie Boy lovers, and the 4 lovers were Brat Pack-esque. Background music included Beastie Boys (duh), Billy Idol, Madonna, Edwin and whoever sings For Those About to Rock, We Salute You. Alright, I just found out it was AC DC. Me likee. I would so go again, but I also want to see Much Ado about Nothing. Oh well, it's only the first couple days of August; there's still time!

Ug, must get ready for work now. For those of you who know, I'm applying for another job, and my prayers are two-fold. To get it (of course) with the rate of pay that is the same or a step up, and that my current manager gets the store she wants, because she's the only reason I'm staying, and she's the only reason I'm hesitating about job hunting with more force.

Ciao