Wednesday, August 17, 2005

You've Got to Make the Morning Last

Woah. Last night...well in the morning actually I had a dream that I got engaged. It was at the Canadian Tire that Joya works at and she was there getting change, and all of a sudden, I was being proposed to. The ring was exactly what I wanted - not big and flashy because I'd break it. I wanted to call my mom, but I couldn't because I didn't know who my new fiance was! So close, yet so far away!
Another crazy day at work last night. I seriously don't know what some people are thinking. Ah well, I have today and tomorrow off, then I work Friday, then I have the weekend off. That'll be great.
Well, I do have to make some phone calls, which I've been putting off for a fairly long time.

Ciao

P.S. Recently my friend Drew got engaged. Go here, and find out how he did it!