Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Wake Me Up When September Ends

He's back. In a word: Eeep!

In other news, we have another quitter. That makes one on Sunday, and one on Tuesday. Super.
In something else quite unrelated, I recently saw the music video for Green Day's "Wake me Up when September Ends", and it is quite remarkable. I don't know the last time I've been moved from a music video. I've heard 3 of the songs from their new album, and I quite like it. I might just have to get it some day.
Yesterday I bought 3 DVD's for 30 dollars. The picks were "This is Spinal Tap", "Saved", and "The Graduate". I'm looking forward to watching them. Well, Joya and I already watched "Saved".

Sadly, that is the extent of my life. Nothing that exciting, except the prospect of being creeped out everytime I go to work!

Ciao