Sunday, October 23, 2005

Prince of Peace Embraced the Gloom

Today I went to a Salvation Army church. I had never been to one before. It was definitly interesting. They played a lot of the hymns, and they even had an organ! I miss that about my church. Well, it's been several years since an organ has been played at Cannington Baptist, but all the same, worship-wise, it sort of felt like home. The pastor (?) - I'm not sure if they're called that there or not, but he was a good speaker. He also was one of the only people to talk to us. I thought that was great. Nice guy. I went on their website when I went home, because I wanted to read what they were for and stuff, and I'd have to say, somethings I didn't necessarily agree with, and those things would probably make me not want me to be a member of that denomination, but it's a nice place to visit. I've been doing very good today about my homework. I've got 4 out of the 5 things done that I needed to have done for today, so I'm just rewarding myself by taking a bit of a break. I also have an interview tomorrow at 1 for Future Shop, so I hope that goes well! Well, I think that be about it.

Oh, the first one to figure out what song my title lyrics are from gets a hero cookie. This is the third line in the song, so go back to the last 2 posts if that helps!

Ciao