Wednesday, November 02, 2005

And Time Will Tell Us All

So, the time is going by ever so quickly. I hardly know what to do with it. I'm working on one paper and will hopefully be done very soon. (Now that I know exactly what sort of things I want to research!) The Glass Menagerie is coming up soon; and then it'll be the Christmas Play at Foothills. Update: I'm no longer SM, but I'm very ok with that; it was a lot of work for someone who had prior committments. I am, however, a stage hand, which I don't think I've done in quite a long time, so I'm looking forward to it.
To all you criminals who read my blog. If you ever say, "I need to talk to my lawyer", it always means you're guilty of something. If you want to get off, lie! Not that I'm supporting crime or lying, but honestly people. It's like one of the stupidest things to do. It's only a matter of time then. I've been watching Law and Order, Close to Home, CSI's, and Criminal Minds too much. Alright, I'm going to do....something!

Ciao

Oh, yes...and the lyrics were from the song, The Battle of Evermore by Led Zeppelin. Check it out, it's full of beautiful imagery!