Wednesday, October 26, 2005

And Walked The Night Alone

My internet is down. It totally sucks; I called Telus on Monday when we realized it had crapped out, and they said it should be done by the end of the day, or by Tuesday. Today (Wednesday) it still wasn't working. So I called Telus again, asking for a status report, because both Deanna and myself really need it. They said a work order had been put on it, but because of the labour disputes, they don't know when exactly it's going to be taken care of. Oy! Thankfully the school has wireless, and doubly thankfully my new computer has wireless capabilities. My character analysis project is going fairly well now. All I need to do is assemble my thoughts in coherent order - which may be harder than I think. I've been working on it for about 2 and a half hours, so I'm taking a wee break. Plus, I have no word processor yet, so I'm typing it up on Notepad with the plan of transferring it on my computer, or emailing it myself, and tranfering it on Deanna's processor, if mine doesn't come in the mail today. I hope it comes in the mail; I hate having to borrow people's computers all the time. My mom says it's silly of me to think that way because I let people borrow my computer all the time, so it's my turn, but still.
In other news, I had my second interview at Future Shop with the GM yesterday. I was really excited going into it, but during the interview and after, I was very unsettled. I prayed that if I wasn't able to handle it, if it's not what I should be doing, then for them not even to offer me the job. And I haven't heard back from them. Answer to prayer? I think so, and as much as I wanted that job, I'm content. It just means that Alida's going to really have to get her company going....right? (hehehe)

Well, I think that's all the news. I'd better get back to the grindstone. Ugh! But I want to be able to watch Lost tonight, so it must be done!

Ciao