Friday, October 28, 2005

Sing To the Morning Light

Well, I just finished up typing up my letter of resignation to Cotton Ginny. I was going to see if they needed me during the holiday season, but the DM herself said to type up the resignation, and Donna told me not to worry about it, so I'm not. I'm free!!!!!!!!!!!! It will be wierd paying full price for clothes though.
My first shift at Future Shop was the boringest thing in the world. 6 hours of paper work and watching the boringest movies ever! I only hope it's over, and I'll start shadowing and the like. I am pleased to announce that our internet is back online. I'm really glad since I'm alone all weekend. I'd get mighty bored if I didn't have the innanet.
You know, there are a few customers I'm really going to miss. Hopefully they'll come visit me over at the FS.
Hmm, I'm going to run now, tomorrow's my last shift at CG!

Ciao