Friday, November 18, 2005

Come and Knock on my Door

Oy. I slept 11 hours straight today. But it's ok. I was awake 40 hours straight before. Why? This week is the week of the play. I had a 10 page paper due and a journal due on Thursday. Where was I? At the playhouse every single hour of the day of the week which only meant night to do things. I started the paper at 11:00 Wednesday night and switched between that and the journal and the journal was done around 6 or so and the paper was done at 8:00. I had a shower, read a little and handed it in around 9:30 or so, I talked to some people, then I was off to the Epcor centre for another day of theatre. It was one of the hardest days ever. I'm still recovering today. I'm absolutely exhausted and I have a pounding headache that was introduced yesterday. I thought it was there because I haven't eaten or slept, but that can't be the case because I still had it after I had supper, and I still have it today. Oy.

Ciao