Monday, November 14, 2005

Worries for Another Day

So I forgot to mention the most exciting news ever! I only have 8 credits left until I graduate! 8 credits and one field lab, assuming my other four will just transfer over. 8 credits over a 3 semester time frame. It's going to be sweet. I'll no longer be a full time student; which will suck, because I won't get a bus pass, and I'll have to pay to get into banquets, but hey, I can see the light. I'm thinking of getting an Alberta Student Loan and use that to start paying off my OSAP loan. A lot of people use their loans to buy a pretty sweet camera (Buck), but I don't think that's necessarily a wise-investment, particularly if you only do it for posterity's sake. I'd rather be in debt to Alberta than to Ontario anyway. Well, we're off; going to pick up some stuff and get rid of our garbage before we take back the rental vehicle. Hope your reading break was more productive than mine!

Ciao