Thursday, November 10, 2005

Dance Your Cares Away

I gave blood today. And this was the first time in all the times I've gone that it went well. Well except for the pulse part; but after that was over, they got the needle in the first time, and it only took 5 and a half minutes for the blood to pump out. I even beat the boys. Great stuff.
We watched Charlie and the Chocolate Factory tonight. I really liked it. I think I liked it better even than the original; much of a fan of originals that I am. It was so funny! Deanna and I also rented Two Brothers, but we haven't watched that yet; I'm excited to see it though. Tomorrow, Brad, his friend Candice, maybe Julianna and Trevor are coming over to my house for a movie night. I'm getting Batman Begins, seeing as how I get it for free; and Brad's getting Unfaithful, and we'll see about anything else.
For my birthday I got 60 dollars, and I spent it all at HMV. I was hoping to get Into the West, but they didn't have it, so I'll just have to wait for Christmas; no biggie. I bought a KISS poster, Michael Jackson: The Essential Hits, The Three Amigos, Edward Scissorhands, and Pretty in Pink. I'm excited.
I start Chapters on Sunday, and I'm supposed to get an 'in' for Jon with some chick. It's a sting operation. Good times.

Ciao