Thursday, December 01, 2005

What's Your Price For Flight

Whew. Never thought I'd say this again, but I pulled another all nighter to finish up a paper due today, and I might just have to do one again tonight for another paper due tomorrow. Why? Because I have class in an hour and a half (Fully intend to work on said paper for hour and 15), then I might have a 30 min time to cram in paperage, then I work from 12-5, I get home in time to grab my tap things then I have tap for an hour and a half. Then it's paper paper paper until it's good enough to give a report on my subject. I blame all those books I had listed. Yes! For shame fiction! I'm a little nuts right now. Oh, news. The other day I got a call from CG and they wanted me back. It seems they haven't had the best of luck, so with a wee bit of a raise (not expected) and the promise that they will work around Chapters schedule, not the other way around, I'm going back. Heck, I need the money. Next semester is my last semester as a full time student. Six months after April, I'm agonna be owing Mr. Ontario, so every little bit helps. Alright, breaks over...on to Epicureanism and Stoicism. Fascinating no? I'm excited for Narnia to open because then Scott's coming up and I have at least two burning questions, one of which I can remember right now for him. I suppose I can call, but hey, you know the schedule.

Ciao