Saturday, January 21, 2006

Time Is On Your Side

I saw an interesting book at work today. (Well I'm sure I saw more than one, but this one really stuck out). It was over 1,000 pictures of Americans to the rest of the world apologizing for voting in Bush for another 4 years. One said, "holding ourselves in contempt for 4 more years". I can't remember all the sentances that I looked at, but it was very intriguing. I was thinking of buying it. But then I remembered - I'm poor!
I'm tres bummed. I was going to go to Black Diamond with Deanna, Brad, Caitlyn and Laura, but I found out I'm working. This would have been the first time since Christmas that I went to church, and I was excited - and I'd be able to play with a kitten and a puppy. But my hopes and dreams have been dashed. Oh, did I mention that I'm working NEXT Sunday as well? What part of "I can work Sundays, but I'd rather not because I go to Church" says "Please book me for every single Sunday starting now"!
Oh, but wait! On February the 12th, I am going to a private screening of The Producers. Tres exciting.
Wow, what a rollercoaster blog!
Ciao