Saturday, March 25, 2006

Don't Dream It's Over

So. Busybody is almost done. Two more shows tomorrow (I typed in shoes instead of shows....weird), and then strike, and then that's about it for drama. (With the exception of my big strat plan and my own show/shoe). It's been tres interesting, and Alida, the details, they are gory. I should get to bed; I'm a wee bit tired, and I know not what I'm agonna do for lunch tomorrow between shows. Oh, and Joya is one of the greatest friends ever. She is the only friend (that is in the country)/family (that is in the province) that is coming to see something that I am participating in. She's done that for all my shows, with the exception of one (but lets be honest, I really didn't do a whole lot). I'm glad she's here and willing to do this for me. It means more to me than anyone will ever know (unless you too live provinces away from your family and for the last three years they have not been able to be a part of your momentous occasions, and your friend who would come to EVERYTHING is in New York, then, you will know). Alida, I won't be home Saturday for the aformentioned reasons, but I will try calling you Sunday or Monday (I still have that hermeneutics paper to write! It's late!).
Wow, this is longer than I thought it would be.


'Nuff Said