Wednesday, December 14, 2005

He's Got Radio-active Blood

So, this is from Alida's blog. Oh, and by Perelandra series, do you mean the Space Trilogy by C.S. Lewis?

Seven things to do before I die
1. Make the Mark of the Lion Series into movies.
2. Get married
3. Meet Tom Hanks
4. Watch every movie in my theatre handbook
5. Read every play in my theatre handbook
6. Finish a novel
7. Act with Tom Hanks

Seven things I cannot do
1. Sing on key without a piano
2. Forget how to play Chariots of Fire
3. Remember anything
4. Drive a stick
5. Hockey stops
6. Turn out
7. Cry on command

Seven things that [will] attract me to my husband-to-be
1. His faith
2. His intellect
3. His humour
4. His honour
5. His love of sports
6. His tallness
7. His appreciation of me

Seven things I say most often
1. What the Deuce
2. Holy __________ Batman
3. Say what?
4. What you talking 'bout Willis
5. Thingie
6. Holy crappin kids
7. I forget

Seven books (or series) I love
1. The Mark of the Lion series
2. The Mists of Avalon
3. The Princess Bride
4. Chronicles of Narnia
5. The Da Vinci Code
6. Animal Farm
7. 1984

Seven movies I would watch over and over again
1. The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe
2. Elf
3. Forrest Gump
4. Muppets anything
5. Star Wars
6. Lord of the Rings
7. Willow

Seven people I want to join in too
1. Betty
2. Kristin
3. Neely
4. Faith
5. Lisa
6. Kris
7. Julie