Monday, December 05, 2005

I Want You To Take Me To Funky Town

The last official week commences. I have one more (huge) assignment to do, and I honestly don't know when I'll be able to do it. Today I had slated days ago that this would be Kim day, and it was needed even more when I fell sick yesterday. I was going to really work at it tomorrow, because I only worked 11-3, then 5-11, but now, I'm working about 11 hours, and I have three things to prepare for Tuesday. I don't know why I did it. Oh right, because I didn't want to appear a jerk and not understanding. I'll have to work on it on my breaks, thats for darn sure. So things I need to work on this week in order of importance.
1. My New Testament Backgrounds paper - worth 50% of my grade
2. My Shakespeare piece - people are paying money to see my work
3. My Bernada Alba scene - it's not just me who's under the microscope
4. My excercise - I just have to find someone to do it with me (No one wants to)
5. My journal - I haven't been getting good marks on those
6. My write-up on every single monologue I've done in Voice and Speech - pretty important for my final mark, but won't take very long only 300 words each.
7. My jazz routine - it's hard on the bum
8. My tap routine - I haven't been practicing, nor have we had a class in two weeks
9. Rearranging my exam schedule so I can perform my Shakespeare piece.
10. Mail birthday money to my folks and Christmas gift to my brother - tis the season.

Ciao