Thursday, December 08, 2005

When the Day is Long

I'm so bummed. Scott isn't coming up this weekend after all - but that's not why I'm bummed. I'm sort of glad he can't because I work all weekend, and I wouldn't be able to hang with him. I'm bummed because Narnia opens this weekend, and I don't have anyone to watch it with. So, if you read this and you're in Calgary, and you're not doing anything after 7:30 on Saturday - watch Narnia with me!
On a lighter note, I have finished all my assignments. Just one more (full) day of classes and I'll be so close to being home free. Just one exam and 3 performances, but I'm not too worried about it. I'm just excited to be able to sleep. I haven't had more than 5 hours sleep in the last little while. It kind of sucks.
Well, going to read the latest Dan Brown book. I now have all four of his books. I think I'm a fan.

Ciao