Thursday, January 05, 2006

I'm A Lumberjack and I'm OK

I was going to say I was in a bit of a funk, but then I looked up the word, and that's not quite the mood I'm projecting. I am definitly not in a state of severe depression. I just found out I'm not actually an Alberta resident, even though I'm registered to vote here and I have an Alberta driver's liscence. It seems I have to be here for 12 non-school months. I'm kind of bummed. I was thinking of this as my home, but my home doesn't think of me as living there. Does that make sense?
I confessed to Deanna a new revelation that I had. You know, those kinds that occur in that state just before dropping off to sleep. I'm still mulling it over, as well as other things. I wish I had more people to talk to. I'm such a bad friend. I called Kristin and left a message for her to call me back, but when she did, I just didn't feel like talking, so I didn't pick up the phone. Now I actually would like to talk to her. My mind is such a weird thing at times.
Alida - resolution wise, there has been an interesting . . . "development". It's so not the word I really want to use, but for lack of a better one, it'll have to stand.
Oh, in a week or a bit, my phone number will be changing. As against mass emails as I am, I just may have to send one out with the info.
Well, on to my brooding (but not depressive brooding; good brooding I think - is there good brooding?)

Ciao