Monday, January 02, 2006

We Had Joy We Had Fun We Had Seasons in the Sun

Ok, this is for Alida, who just a few hours ago got on my case for not updating as much as I should. Hmm, where to begin? My parents are alright after their crash. They're both on muscle relaxants, but things could have been much worse. I got a whole bunch of stuff with my Christmas money, and I'm still going. 6 books, 8 dvds, 3 cds and 4 posters later, I'm still going. So, today apparently was "be nice to Kim" day. I got a discount when I went shopping because I didn't get my birthday discount the last time I went, even though it was like 2 days after the fact. I also had my car door opened and closed for me. Let's see if this continues. I got a new plant which I'm excited for.
Oh, huge news! I am now the proud owner of an air pop popcorn maker! I'm every so excited. Kudos for Joya for bringing that over!
And some more exciting news, on January 10 and 11, Joya, Deanna and I are going to Grande Prairie! I've never been north of Calgary so I'm tres excited. My dear friend Allison is getting married and this will be the first of my friend's wedding I am able to go to - it being in Alberta and all. So, we're going up for the wedding - Joya's crashing, and Deanna's staying at her friends house, then on the way back on the Wednesday, we're stopping at the West Ed Mall. I plan on being a total tourist.
Well, methinks that is it.

Ciao