Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Like We Did When Spring Began

So. Busy week. I have figured out that I am away every evening (starting Monday and ending Saturday). Cahrazy. But then, things will die down and I can enjoy this beautiful weather more. Today I had such fun. Trevoures and I went to Walmart to pick up some pictures, then we returned the movie at Blockbuster then we ate bread. It was fun. I think next time I go to the doctor, I should bring up the problem with my wrist. I think it's beyond "weak wrists" now. Ah well. At least I have figured out how to wrap it better. Zach was making fun of it the other day. I would shake my wrist, but it hurts to do so; but I always forget - what can I say, it's my dominate side.
Right now, I've got my headphones up way loud because Deanna is watching Law and Order:SVU, and I won't be watching it until 11, and I want it to be all new.
The other night, I had a dream about shooting cannons, and Vince Vaughn shot a cannon at us and it ricocheted (sp?) off something and a little bit more than grazed my neck. At first I was afraid I didn't have a neck left, but the only thing wrong was this huge hickey-type thing on my entire left side of my neck. I am so odd. BUT, it is better than waking up screaming, drenched in sweat.
I had something else to say, but I forgot. Oh, well, if I remember, I'll add it.

'Nuff Said