Friday, April 07, 2006

I Am The Warrior

I almost drowned last night. In my Blue Hawaian, cheesecake size. And then I got it for free. But not because I choked, because I found a sharp piece of something in it. And the sweet deal? I had almost finished the thing and I wasn't going to be able to drink anymore.
Let me backtrack. The reason I was at the Cheesecake Cafe was to celebrate the ending of the ordeal that was my play. Ok, only parts of it were ordeals - mainly the lights. It was called 4 different times in 4 different rehearsals and the show. It's too bad the final product wasn't what I wanted, because it would have been even cooler. Oh well, I guess that only goes to show, if you want something done, do it yourself! I have learned a lot from this process, and next years will hopefully go even better. I might even ask Cindy to ask Frank and Shanny to include my show into the first years technical curriculum. It might be cool. I don't want to be too presumptious though. More on the show: people stood up and clapped for me, and 3 people cried! Wow, now I can't take all the credit for the tears. While I wrote the words, there were some awesome people who spoke them.
Anyway, I think that's it for now. I worked with the new manager tonight, who I happen to know through Scott. Fun times. Kristin, I'm still planning on living with Jordan, it'll be cool if you can join and save on some money. I'll try to call soon (I'm working Sat night, and home Sun day - Jordan's coming over to check out places around 7ish on Sunday, so we'll see how the phone call works - And you need to call Amanda as soon as you read this k?)
So, I didn't know this was going to be this long memo for Kristin. Next time it's for you Alida!

'Nuff Said