Sunday, April 09, 2006

Rock Lobster!


Another night, another nightmare/ hallucination. I have no idea what's going on in my head. This time I thought I saw a huge mother of a spider climbing up my wall and I let out a bloodcurtling scream. Loud enough to wake me (and Deanna - again) up and to leave my throat raw more than 12 hours after the occurance. It could be I just recently got an insect bite, and it's most likely a spider bite, but I wasn't really thinking about that as I went to bed. I need more happy thoughts! I just hope this doesn't become a pattern. It's kind of embarrassing. So 6 loads of laundry (granted 1 of them consisted of 1 shirt that had to be washed alone) and I still have 2 baskets of laundry left. One basket full, and one still overflowing. I couldn't do more today because they shut off the water. Gradually I'm getting it done though. It's nice being able to see my floor, but I can't help but have this wierd feeling after a clean room. I can't quite explain it. It almost makes it too sterile, and I wonder if it's because it's not my ideal room. That's probably it. I'm thinking of applying that that Foot place beside Blockbuster. I'm not getting a lot of shifts at Chapters just quite yet, and I'll probably need 2 jobs anyway. Maybe that's what I'll do tomorrow.
Anyway, wish me luck sleeping tonight, it's starting to scare me to close my eyes, and I'm not being flippant. This has been the 2nd really bad nightmare in a very short time.

'Nuff Said